Обява за работа
Audit Associate (Sofia Office)
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We invite applications from ambitious, highly motivated, and hard-working professionals to join our Sofia office as Audit Associates (full & part-time).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as members of the audit team, providing assurance services to both local and international clients.
- Maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients.
- Liaising with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advice, as required.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external quality standards and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- Studying or willingness to study towards a related professional qualification (incl. ACA or ACCA)
- Relevant experience will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bulgarian.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact in a team environment.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
- ACCA Professional qualification, financially supported by the firm.
- Additional health insurance.
- Food vouchers.
- Other – telephone allowance, additional annual leave, etc.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send an e-mail on the following address: [email protected]
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer